HGd10PHB - Kind - Dragon-kin
Dragons are the stuff of legends. Great creatures of immense size, power, and intellect. Their kin run the gamut in these categories. Though they vary widely in size, shape, and form, there are a few distinguishing characteristics that all dragon-kin share.
- All Dragon-Kin are originally warmblooded creatures. (Voidwrought are no longer true dragons.)
- All Dragon-Kin have some form of natural spectrum-based weapon, usually a breath-weapon.
- All Dragon-Kin have some limited form of shape-shifting ability giving them all a +1 in the Transformation Purpose.
Below are the lists of playable and unplayable dragon-kin. These lists will change as the game is developed over time.
- Hero's Guild Players Handbook Home
- Chapter 1 - Creature Kinds
- Chapter 2 - Base Characteristics
- Chapter 3 - Skills
- Chapter 4 - Traits and Foibles
- Chapter 5 - Physical Combat Skills
- Chapter 6 - Mystical Skills
- Chapter 7 - Equipment
- Chapter 8 - Crafting
- Chapter 9 - Knowledge Social and Movement Skills
- Chapter 10 - Optional Classes
- Chapter 11 - Rules of Engagement